jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

TEACHING PRACTICUM I

Georgina Hernandez


 

PRACTICUM I



This blog was created with the purpose to see the classes that will be given for the students of Teaching Practicum I ; this classes will be presented to the same classmates and will be evaluated by the teacher Orlando Gomez.

Each class will be given by pairs who will present a specific topic, pasting some flashcards, making some activities, singing songs etc.

I will comment each Teaching class, just to let you know what they have done in their class, if I have some grammar mistakes, please forgive me and let me know to improve my knowledge and grammar too since this can help me to be better. Moreover, you can give me your comments about my post, if you are agree or disagree.



Thanks for visit my blog,

I hope you can enjoy it.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario